The complete guide to making Calfornia Rolls
Return to Main Page
Go To Top
- Wrap a sushi rolling mat completely in plastic wrap and set aside.
- Lay one sheet of nori towards the bottom of the mat.
Slightly wet your fingers in the bowl of water and top with a small amount of rice.
- Sprinkle the rice with sesame seeds,
then flip the rice and nori over so that the rice is on the bottom and the nori is facing up.
- Along the bottom edge of the nori, put a few strips of cucumber down,
followed by a few strips of avocado. Finish, by spreading some crabmeat across the roll.
- Wrap it tightly.
- Wet the knift, and cut it.